Thursday, July 5, 2012

Turning your Wishes Into Your Needs


Most of us have the “wish” to make this world a better place, more peaceful and a place where everyone has at least a way to meet their “needs”.
It doesn’t make sense that so many people around the world suffer, we have so many resources, and so many people feel the same way.
What makes this so difficult?
I don’t know exactly why, but I do know that if everyone would “do" in their lives what is human and right, this wouldn’t be a problem.
Some people in power from many countries around the world do not think this way, and they are greedy. These people are not trying to meet only their “needs”, but they have turned their needs into their “wants” and they put their wants in a deep hole without end.
I am not trying to ask you to be Robin Hood because that is not the answer either.
But I believe that if we have this “wish” to make a better world, turned into a “need” to make this world a better place for everyone, a lot of good things can happen.
I am only a blogger mom that tries hard to spread the word and open the eyes of people that are already in search of their call, of their mission in life, and for those who need direction and want to make a positive impact in the life of those less fortunate.
I do have the “need” of sharing, I do have the “need” of spiritual food, and the only way I feed the spirit is by doing positive things in my life. My spirit feeds on good deeds, feeds on love, feeds on compassion, feeds on understanding, feeds on truth.
Many don’t even know the horrors that happen all over the globe; we live sometimes in a bubble. I want to thank to everyone out there that is making the change, like Khadarlis Change and all the contributors to this amazing and humble organization.
 
***Gisela Badal***

No comments:

Post a Comment